You are here

Make a new claim

EQC has partnered with a range of Aotearoa’s private insurers to help manage EQCover natural disaster claims on behalf of EQC. You can read more about the Natural Disaster Response Model here.

To find out who to lodge a new claim with, follow the advice on our lodgement page or contact us and we'll talk you through the process.

Whether you lodge your new EQCover claim with us or with your private insurer, you will be guided through the entire process by one of the team.

If you’re unsure about who to lodge your claim with, complete our online Notify us of Damage form and one of our team will be in touch to help you through the next steps.

If you’d like to request a claim review please use our Claim Review Form.

Page last updated: