You are here

Guide for farmers and rural property owners


If you own a farm or rural property which has been damaged following a natural disaster, read our guide 'Damage to Your Farm - What EQC Covers'. This guide explains what EQC covers and doesn't cover. It also sets out specific issues to be aware of.


Damage to Your Farm - What EQC Covers (PDF 224KB)


If you have difficulty accessing this document, please contact us.

Page last updated: