Skip navigation

Requesting non-claim information

If you would like general information we hold (for example, our policies or procedures), we will consider your request under the Official Information Act 1982.

As with any information request, the more specific you can be the more effectively we can respond.

You can use the online form to request non -claim file information or by post to:

Official Information Act Requests
Earthquake Commission
PO Box 790
Wellington 6012