EQCover community information - North Island severe weather
This document provides general EQCover information to organisations and community groups wanting to inform their communities about EQCover following Cyclone Gabrielle and Auckland floods.
Organisations are invited to use, republish and speak to the information, as needed.
General information included in this document:
- EQCover inclusions, limits, claim process and timing (incl. a quick reference table)
- Red / yellow stickers not being managed by insurers
- EQCover for silt and debris
- Cash settlements and excess
- Information for rural communities and uninsured homeowners
- Independent advice on the insurance claim process
- Where to find comprehensive EQCover information
Download images: EQCover - Quick reference guides
Click on either image below to save and use the EQCover - Quick reference guides: