The Earthquake Commission (EQC) provides natural disaster insurance for residential property, administers the Natural Disaster Fund, and funds research and education on natural disasters and ways of reducing their impact.
In this section you can:
- learn more about EQC and what we do
- find out about our key people
- access our publications
- contact us, make a complaint, and learn about our mediation service
- read about Allegation Line and access the allegation form
- find out about Official Information Act requests and access the online OIA form.