Skip navigation

Request information about a historic claim

Use the Claims map on the Natural Hazards Portal(external link) to see if a property has a settled EQCover claim.

The Portal does not include information on open claims or details about settlements or settled claims prior to 1997. Contact Toka Tū Ake to find out more information about any claim(s) on a residential property.

With or without an EQCover claim, properties can have unrepaired natural hazard damage. To find out if your property, or a property you are considering buying, has unrepaired natural hazard damage, you can contact a licensed building practitioner(external link) to complete a building inspection.